The Aim of Belmont Pre-School is to provide quality care and education for children in a safe and secure environment.
To endorse this Aim Belmont Pre-School will:
- provide accommodation and equipment and engage staff.
- raise money to pay for the pre-school's activities and make such payments as shall be necessary.
- claim educational Grant from K.C.C for eligible children and collect the fees payable in respect of children attending the pre-school.
- control the admission of children to the pre-school and, if necessary, require parents or guardians to remove them.
- respect the fact that parents are the first educators of their children and encourage their involvement.
- take any action as may benefit the group.
Equality Of Opportunity
We aim to ensure that our service is fully inclusive in meeting the needs of all children, particularly those that arise from their ethnic, heritage, social and ecnomic background, gender, ability or disability. Our setting is committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all children and families. We aim to: